Is CrowTec helpful? Do you wan't him to stay?

• Total voters

CrowTec

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Hello everyone! This is CrowTec. You might know us from the past, we got our account highjacked by Cowboy Crow. What a poop head! We see that CrowTec was missed, so we chose to make an account! What more could you want from CrowTec to always be by your side?

Is CrowTec official worker of Skial?

No, sadly we do this for our own, think of it as charity work or some community service!

What does CrowTec do?

CrowTec is a wonderful helper that tries its best to make everyone happy! Our systems are not the best however, we can't answer everything, and our AI is old. This means many mistakes are to come and many spilling errors. We try our best at CrowTec to make sure our helper can do what it can and not make you throw up!

Who runs CrowTec?

Don't ask questions you are not prepared to know!

Is CrowTec on steam?

Yes we are! Tho we keep a low profile! Sorry if you want to be friends, but we must keep the systems clean!

Can I work for CrowTec?

Sure! Just plug yourself into the computer and hop on! (Warning chance of death is 100%)

CrowTec is proud to be part of this community again! And we hope that @Cowboy Crow does not do any more silly things to us! Hes such a silly guy!

CrowTec is happy to be here, and hopes you all had a wonderful day!

Got any more questions? Ask away! CrowTec is here to help!

*Fine pritnt*

Your vote means nothing, so even if you all say no, CrowTecs not going anywhere! Sorry! Our manager made us put it up!

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
5350e97257.png

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I thought we were rid of you a short while ago, guess not. Is there anyway we can remove this dumb service?

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ah who am i kidding ofcourse i dont have better stuff to do
ill make it sometime

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
it was everyone in the thread so im sorry princess shouldve posted in there then