Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I'm surprised that I'm not the only one who plays this kiddy game :L

I used to play it.. but that was when I was 12. My sister is still an avid player. Think I had ~600 of the coins or whatever they are called now.

Edit:
Hmm.. This gives me an idea.. If anyone is interested in my cash, and has a membership, we can settle some sorta deal. (I have 690 Tickets)

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I used to play it.. but that was when I was 12. My sister is still an avid player. Think I had ~600 of the coins or whatever they are called now.
Robux? Or was it tickets? I need to grief again there sometime. That was when kids kept spamming "noob"

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Well Im looking for the 12 months one but maybe 6 months also

Holy crap, that would be loads of money.
> If your rates were $1.50 per Key, and $0.60 per Ref..

12 Months = $129.95 USD (?) = 86.63 Keys = 216.583 Ref
6 Months = $ 69.95 USD (?) = 46.63 Keys = 116.583 Ref

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Robux? Or was it tickets? I need to grief again there sometime. That was when kids kept spamming "noob"

I remember a stage of my Robloxian career where all I did was invest in the trade market. I rarely played the game, at all. Then I found the perfect game to do that: TF2. Heck, I do that with TF2 today!

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy crap, that would be loads of money.
> If your rates were $1.50 per Key, and $0.60 per Ref..

12 Months = $129.95 USD (?) = 86.63 Keys = 216.583 Ref
6 Months = $ 69.95 USD (?) = 46.63 Keys = 116.583 Ref
He does have a Max head. I doubt he'll even trade that.
I remember a stage of my Robloxian career where all I did was invest in the trade market. I rarely played the game, at all. Then I found the perfect game to do that: TF2. Heck, I do that with TF2 today!
I bought lots of crap there. Kept trying to go for Robux and went for all the crappy shit... I even bought girl hair.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
He does have a Max head. I doubt he'll even trade that.

I bought lots of crap there. Kept trying to go for Robux and went for all the crappy shit... I even bought girl hair.

What's your user, I'll add you guys, for the sake of faggotry and a virtual game that reminds me of Lego.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm off to grief in this complete place... Contamination... I still think it's a copy of L4D2...then again lots of places are a copy of lots of games.

THEDAYIMETYOUGIRL

Scarcely Lethal Noob
yo i got 3 accounts i can sell you, dont even play the game anymore and is willing to go first if ur trustworthfuleleee add me