• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CobraX

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, Friday (15th of May 2015) I started my TF2 marathon on SKIAL DUSTBOWL+ | EU. I played for about 12 hours and 16 minutes (non-stop, various classes) which gave me following stats:

Score: 1529
Kills: 679
Deaths: 268
Assists: 320

(for more stats see video below)

Proof (Unlisted YouTube video, recorded with NVIDIA ShadowPlay, please watch in 1080p):

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
No one can beat this guy.

SwWMqye.png

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I was talking about the amount of hours played + score in one day you silly.

CobraX

Mildly Menacing Medic
Well, too bad there are no records. When I had about 1200 points one guy on the server told me I should go for 2000 points. But it was getting a bit late, so I stopped at 1529. It was fun until the bots started appearing during the last hour or so. The positive thing about bots though is that you gain AP really fast.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Zebra is just sitting in the back, drinking his beer and letting that sentry do all the work, its obvious.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I remember once I killed hale back during a glitch: if you killed him with a critted crusader crossbow bolt you glitch earn literally 14 million points.

Everyone switched to medic

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You WAY beat me in terms of better k/d, beat me by 16 minutes in time although I took this picture to show exactly 12 hours played, it may have been more:
A6D43F1836CDA5B8E91851D5A5371E09134D788D

A decent chunk of that was spent either 1v1ing way of the fish, trolldier or playing medic (not many kills for me)
Once a hacker, always a hacker