sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Look how badass this guy his. Hes gunna cut you up and blow your head off.

vnctg3.jpg

This man rapes souls and kills children for a living. My souls already gone.

mb30au.jpg
At least they're doing something productive, unlike you.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Kind of wanted to see what the big deal about this game was but the video is down, dammit.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Anyone else find it funny that he somehow crams 2 AK clips into his trench coat along two grenades, a knife, a pistol and a shotgun all in what looks like 2 pockets

Fuck yeah trench coat physics

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Anyone else find it funny that he somehow crams 2 AK clips into his trench coat along two grenades, a knife, a pistol and a shotgun all in what looks like 2 pockets

Fuck yeah trench coat physics
No more ridiculous than Gordon Freeman carrying a crowbar, a .357, a crossbow, mines, grenades, mp7, rpg, shotgun, ect wearing a hazard suit that contained no pockets at all.

Reactions: Meowcenary

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
No joke, if this game is costs like $10 and doesn't release as a AAAAA game title for the price of $50, I'll get it. Idea sucks, but the game seems fun enough.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The only issue I have with this is that it should be talked about and not ignored, along with other games similar to this. I'm not going to buy this and I have never bought a game similar to Hatred, but all the time I have sold sketchy M rated games to children under 13 years old because the parents don't realize what they are allowing their kid to buy. Things like this should be talked about more often outside of the gaming community not because it should be banned, but so non-gamer parents will get it into their head that their 10 year old should not be playing a game like this.

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Gabe has decided to put the game back on greenlight because he didn't find the reasoning for taking it off to be good. So yes I will be voting to get the game on Steam. Yes the concept is rather fucked up, but remember guys. There is a fine line between a fictional game world with artificial intelligent "people" and the real world where there's actually punishment for doing dumb shit like you see in the game.

I would much rather see someone play this game to take their anger out by killing some pixels than for them to buy a gun and shoot up actual people.

There are many of games that follow the same concept. Remember Postal 1 and 2 and Hotline Miami? Yeah...this game is the same as those games except the fact that it just comes out saying that your only purpose is to kill people before you die. I will definitely get the game because I find it to be interesting, and just so people around me can question my morals as I listen to death metal and shoot at pixels. Now...I'm gonna hop on GTA 5 Online and kill some pixels. Have a good one.