[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I will probably buy as long as it doesn't get banned, it's getting a lot of hate

What are your guy's thoughts?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Games like this are the reason everyone says video games make people go on public rampage shootings.

I don't know how I feel about it, I honestly expected it to be a zombie game, going around killing a bunch of zombies, but instead it was real people.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is going to blow up on the video game industry as a whole, and whoever thought making it was a good idea is a moron.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Seems lazy. Just another way to get the media's attention without actually designing a good top-down shooter.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Game looks really nice and cool
Besides the whole killing innocent people part. If they make it something like killing zombies or terrorists I would buy it.

Last edited:

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Game bio on their website said:
The question you may ask is: why do they do this? These days, when a lot of games are heading to be polite, colorful, politically correct and trying to be some kind of higher art, rather than just an entertainment – we wanted to create something against trends.
No, I'm not buying an uninspired game made for the purpose of being edgy.

Everyone's who's ever played GTA has gone on mass rampages for fun, but it's not the same thing when you design the game exactly for that act and make it much more vivid.

Toxik

Contributor
It looks like a realistic version of Hotline Miami, except more dark
It's kind of cool, but then again this
Games like this are the reason everyone says video games make people go on public rampage shootings.

Kids are going to bitch and whine until their parents buy it for them even though they are not allowed to play it, then blame any speck of violence on the game

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I don't understand how people could play this.

I play games to have fun. This doesn't look fun in any way at all. Yes i like games where I can kill things. But i don't like games where the objective is to kill civilians that are begging for mercy. I find the concept of enjoying this game sick.

The develpers are trying to get this released on Steam. I highly doubt that is going to happen.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This seems like a game made by psychopaths, for psychopaths. I feel like this is just fueling the people who say, "Video games cause first world problems!" Sure you could say that for any new video game that comes out but I feel this game takes it past the limit.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is like an exploitation film: Take a morality issue, spread its legs far and wide, then fuck it until everyone gets sick of it after 5 minutes.

Does anyone remember Manhunt? That game was brutal, pissed off politicians, and had violent takedowns. Yet while it was rooted in killing, it also had an actual narrative and was against what were non-innocents. MW2 had a mission that was solely killing innocents yet the story explains its reasoning and was skippable. This? This is absolute crap and the developers know it. I'll bet this sells well on its concept alone but, honestly, this is complete trite exploited to the max.