• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Rune Creeper

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I Find it very hard to play an average game without being harassed, told to die and harassed and focused all game because some kiddies think its funny. What can i do to avoid this constantly? (note, i do have the furry tag on when i play, but even when i take it off, people still seem to be real cunts.)

I Just wanna play a normal game again without having this shit happen.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, most people don't have knowledge that you're a furry unless you tell them.

So don't tell them?

Nobody knows I'm a fat guy so they can't make fun of me for it.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You could not be a furry. Ever think about the other players' feelings?

Also, in all my years I never thought I'd see this thread be made.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
People on the internet are gonna troll in general. I find not taking those types seriously is the best way to go

If they still manage to get to you muting them like jermaphobe pointed out also works

I could care less if someone wants to hate on furries, but really my main problem is that they target and focus me until i leave most of the time, thus making it near impossible to play

I've never had that happen to me before in 4,700 hours of TF2. If it's a common problem for you I'm assuming its because you're feeding them attention which is going to encourage them to do things like that

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I Find it very hard to play an average game without being harassed, told to die and harassed and focused all game because some kiddies think its funny. What can i do to avoid this constantly? (note, i do have the furry tag on when i play, but even when i take it off, people still seem to be real cunts.)

If you don't want to be insulted then perhaps not be a weird dude that has sex with other weird dudes in animal costumes. Or, play elsewhere?

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I could care less if someone wants to hate on furries, but really my main problem is that they target and focus me until i leave most of the time, thus making it near impossible to play
^couldn't care less

Could care less implies you care if someone is hating on furries. However, based on this thread, that might be the case.

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
You're a part of a group that almost everyone hates, so expect bullying.

Remember, A bully only wins if you get angry with them, so be the better man.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
listen i don't know what penis puts where but i do know that if you just, yknow, grow some thicker fur (hah) then this won't be a problem. i get called a pedo and you don't see me crying

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Simples. Don't go around advertising the fact that you have abnormal sexual fetishes in order to get attention. Even making this thread is just a cry for attention.
Grow up, and enjoy your cum soaked dog suit in private.

catgirl dumpster

TF2 Admin
Contributor
listen i don't know what penis puts where but i do know that if you just, yknow, grow some thicker fur (hah) then this won't be a problem. i get called a pedo and you don't see me crying

hey qt, pedo on me ;)

1503972815728.gif

MatSki

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wait, people bullying on the internet? Is this new? I have never seen such a hate crime before, we must jail them!

"If you can't handle the internet, leave." -MatSki

worMatty

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Bullying should never be tolerated or accepted. Just because "It's the internet," does not mean it should be excused. If you allow toxicity to thrive unaddressed, it teaches people to hate others for harmless things that don't affect them. That is how racism and anti-LGBT rhetoric are spread among social groups and taught to children.

Reactions: Sir Trooper