Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I'm Tayto. I like harp seals and I like playing on Skial cuz a lot of players here are above the average skill level of pubs.

So I made an account and donated just now. :D

Reactions: 185db

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Welcome to Skial, your donations are appreciated ;D! Have fun and avoid JB and Reply in Unmod.

Edit:
Well now that I know that you are into NSFW Furries then ignore the bold, italicized text. Feel free to post there any time ;)

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ooh, how do I get the contributor status?

Sign in through steam (should be a big green "Sign in through steam" button up top somewhere) that will link your forum account to your steam account which should give you the contributor title

your donations are appreciated ;D!

Bottiger adds it to a vault filled with dollars and waifu pillows and swims around in it

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Already have. Got the forum award for it. Maybe it'll kick in, soon.

Also I'm a furry too! Harp Seal.

SFW
1390534768.isredel_tayto.png

Tayto @ Myself.
Art @ Shuigetsu

Tayto

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Meowcenary.

I was just reading up on your ban appeals. Holy crap, the amount of respect I have for you after reading a few pages.

You keep a cool head throughout all of it, and you're very professional in your responses. You're a cool dude, I'm adding you to friends.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I expect more NSFW furry work from you, besides that, welcome to Skial and thanks for helping us out!

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I'll just copy paste @T-Wayne 's responses from now on, it's easier than trying to be friendly.

Last edited: