• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Numite

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi, new to this forum but have been playing on Orange for a while now and in the last week I've encountered more hackers and it's starting to get annoying. Hackers are doing stuff like:
Capturing 11x faster than normal (when alone on capture point)
Shooting unlimited baseballs as scout
(Not sure) \Having +900% hitchance as pyro when using the thing that shoots "fireblasts"
Shooting 7 rockets at once in different directions
Does survive from 4 shots as sniper when zoomed in and hit confirmed.

It's simply not fun playing there anymore and if this is the wrong category I'm sorry.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You could go enforcer and kunai spy and give everyone a hard time if you don't like them playing on a x10 server.

Numite

Scarcely Lethal Noob
if you don't like them playing on a x10 server.
If this is what people think I mean, it's not. I like that they play and keep up the number of people playing, but the items they have is whats ruining this for me. I've stopped playing on Orange until this gets changed, sad after 3 years and 1 month of playing there (according to skial stats).

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If you don't like Orange as it is now you can make a suggestion here and get support from other players.

Also, 2 days of playing time isn't much for someone who's been playing there for 3 years so it's not that sad...

Numite

Scarcely Lethal Noob
so it's not that sad...
Not by trying to be rude but do you mean that because I play there only sometimes and does not play tf2 much it's not sad that I lose my favourite server? It's sad, it might not be a huge loss on my side yes.

That's what you get for playing Orange X10...

No form of Orange is real TF2, even 24/7 32 player instant respawn Dustbowl/Goldrush/2Fort/TDM Hightower is closer.
Yea seems like I have to live it if I want to play Orange on skial, but one player rushing every point with 11x capture time and you cant kill him in time is boring IMO

I doesn't have any more to add to this conversation other than answering thing people write here so that's it for me.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
People who play any form of Orange, or any form of x10 server expecting a "normal" TF2 experience are bad, and should feel bad.

Mofolio

Unremarkable User
It might be an Orange server and it might be a feature instead of a bug but it wasn't always like this and it has substantially made the game less fun unless both teams have someone who is decent and has a very specific item. I don't expect a "normal" experience but Orange servers used to rely on some type of skill, now soldiers can stand on the cap and eat shots on a crit server, walk over to the health nonchalantly and keep capping...

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yea seems like I have to live it if I want to play Orange on skial, but one player rushing every point with 11x capture time and you cant kill him in time is boring IMO

I doesn't have any more to add to this conversation other than answering thing people write here so that's it for me.

It might be an Orange server and it might be a feature instead of a bug but it wasn't always like this and it has substantially made the game less fun unless both teams have someone who is decent and has a very specific item. I don't expect a "normal" experience but Orange servers used to rely on some type of skill, now soldiers can stand on the cap and eat shots on a crit server, walk over to the health nonchalantly and keep capping...

If you don't like Orange as it is now you can make a suggestion here and get support from other players.