Kinare

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'd like to sell my entire inventory (the less transactions, the better) as I need some cash for a different laptop/bills and I probably won't be going back to this game.

PAYPAL OR MONEYPAK ONLY FOR CASH SALES
*Please have recent cash trade rep for all Paypal purchases.* Steam profile comments do NOT count. You must also have a clear trade history and a verified Paypal account.
MoneyPak requires no rep since you cannot charge back. You must still have a clear history, though.
KEY OFFERS: All key offers should be slight overpay vs. the cash price. That's just more work for me since I'll have to sell them, but they do sell so I am willing to accept them for the right price. You can save yourself some money, though, by selling the keys yourself and giving me cash.
NO ITEM TRADES. PERIOD. The exception is good sweets on top of cash and/or key offers. I'm trying to get rid of my inventory, not add to it.
I check SteamRep and your profile before accepting any invites. Save us both some time and don't bother if your history is not clear.
If you want a middleman, go ahead and find one, but I will review the heck out of them and if we can't agree then no trade.
If no trusted middleman can be found or is not wanted, you will go first, unless you have significantly more and recent rep. Why? A buyer is always covered by their card company and Paypal in case something goes wrong, regardless of the workarounds you think you know about... The seller isn't so fortunate.
You can PM me here or add me on Steam for discussion if you want to, but if you turn into an asshole you'll be deleted without warning. I have zero tolerance for that and I won't do it to you, so there's no reason for you to be one of those people...
I'm only around late in the EST timezone, from roughly 11pm until 6:30am. Monday and Thursday I have off, but since I work late and need to sleep late, I will be on late night until early morning no matter what. However, if you can never be on at those times, we can discuss arrangements for me to be on at a different time on Mon and Thurs.

I am Paypal verified and have been for many years.
I have lots of (old) item trade comments on my Steam profile and a few cash trades in my rep thread. My rep thread is old and kinda small, but it's there.

Anything worth a special note or of $1 Steam market value (or more) is listed below, color coded for easier sifting. There are some other items not listed that may be of interest to a buyer looking for a decent overall inventory to purchase. There are a few non-tradeables, but those are pretty much worthless items anyhow.

1 Normal Treasure Key
Elder Timebreaker - Kills, Chrono Kills, Multi-Hero Chronos
Auspicious Primal Form of the Tentacular Timelord - New Bloom 2014, Triumphant Timelord
Chronite Bracers and Armor - Both Have 3 Empty Sockets
Heat - The International 2013
Inscribed Eye of Omoz - Creeps Devoured, Doomed Enemies, Kills, Victories, Pits of Omoz
Crown of Omoz - Diretide 2013, Empty Socket
Inscribed Sanguine Moon Patch - Kills, Shapeshifted Kills, Empty socket
Inscribed Bonehunter Skullguard - Kills, Rupture Kills
Inscribed Roehrin the Pale Stallion - Wards Placed, Kills
Inscribed Iron Bear's Skullcap and Cutter - Kills, Multi-hero Earthshocks
Arc of Manta w/ Off-hand
Radiant Claive
- The International 2013
Hakama of a Thousand Faces
The Blood Shard
Resonant Vibrance Set
- Games Watched: 90
Plunder of the High Seas
Gloomblade

The Immortal Reliquary x2
Seer's Bounty
Compendium Taunt Pack
Inscribed Multi-Hero Chronospheres x2

Inscribed Chronosphere Kills
Nature HUD - Other HUDs available as well!
Unusual Baby Roshan x3 - One of Each: Crystal Rift, Divine Essence, Frostivus 2012
Baekho - 0 Games Watched
Genuine Wynchell the Wyrmeleon x4 - Games Watched: 127 (All are the same)
Genuine Ramnaught of Underwool x3
Genuine Smeevil - The International 2013, Games Watched: 254 (Red and red mammoth unlocked.)
Genuine Smeevil - The International 2013, Games Watched: 222 (Yellow, yellow bird and purple crab unlocked.)
Heroic Iron Bear's Skullcap - FATA- of mousesports scored first blood against Carl! of Alliance on Apr 20, 2013 (9:13:51).
Heroic Dark Quiver of the Vandal - Black^ of mousesports scored a triple kill against QPAD Red Pandas on May 16, 2013 (12:54:52).
Heroic Egg of the Stormcrow - Alliance defeated davaydasvidaniaaa with a score of 3 to 1 on Jun 02, 2013 (9:49:34).
Heroic Circlet of the Purist Champion - mousesports defeated Radical Online X-tremists with a score of 2 to 2 on Mar 16, 2013 (10:09:08).
Heroic Bonehunter Spineguard - Illidan Stormrage of Virtus.Pro scored a multi kill against iCCup Team on Jun 01, 2013 (7:06:38).
Heroic Grip of the Swordmaster - .. of Gigabyte.Mineski scored a triple kill against VICI Gaming2 on May 07, 2013 (7:34:32).
Heroic Forgemaster's Armlet - M5.blowyourbrain of Team Empire scored a triple kill against Team iLuminate on Dec 05, 2012 (12:16:38).
Heroic Wyrm Skirt of Uldorak - zz of Gameware scored a triple kill against Deadlock on Mar 17, 2013 (1:16:44).
Multiple full and partial sets for many different heroes.
Large variety of wards, couriers, HUDs, consumables and miscellaneous goodies.

My last 2 offers were $410 (guy backed out and bought a DC Hook instead) and $350 (guy deleted me without saying a word, dunno what happened there). I will expect offers of at least $350, $410 would be an instant sale.

*NOTE*
I can sell the more valuable items separately.
I will not do a bunch of little micro transactions, but I will sell sets and multiple little items separately for good offers.
I reserve the right to reject or postpone accepting any offer made. This especially goes for the more expensive items. The less expensive ones I'll be less stingy on.
If I sell an item I will remove it from this list ASAP.

Thanks for looking! :3

Last edited: