CommunistLemon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have an M9 bayonet Damascus Steel minimal wear for sale looking a league of legends account rank doesn't matter just level 30 with a decent amount of champions and skins. The knife has a float of 0.0975 with and the wear is only at the bottom of the handle, and is valued at 120$ on csgo.exchange.

Add me on steam:☭CommunistLemon☭

Global Elite II

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello!I have lol account lvl 30 silver 4 season 6 92 champions and 365 €
I spent it,

If you are interested in Scrap Steam

#Lasta

Scarcely Lethal Noob
hey dude i have good acc for u
I have 100+ champs 25+ skins
0/10 ranked games
Last season gold
add me on skype sasa.bubnjevic6

웃 ИO ИAME BOYS 웃

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello Im interested I have an account with 300€ in skins of lol and I want csgo skins pls contact me o skype Carlos A.Sousa and the image is a drum

Lagggerr

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi i readed your treat i have league of legends acc 30 level eu nortic east there are 60 skins there and 2 specials pulsfire ezrael and dj sona and many good skins eternum nocturne so it will be cool if you send me a reply.

Bob 101

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have an M9 bayonet Damascus Steel minimal wear for sale looking a league of legends account rank doesn't matter just level 30 with a decent amount of champions and skins. The knife has a float of 0.0975 with and the wear is only at the bottom of the handle, and is valued at 120$ on csgo.exchange.

Add me on steam:☭CommunistLemon☭
Hi I have EUNE acc I have all champions i dont have like 4-5 120 skins 2 ultimate and 50% of other skins are legendary