A85CD5FFF2F74CD8FF78998AE043B0147041EC68

3664BBCA7D9BB76C1EB5AD4AD26A67A1C544754D

CCDB7B28855C47A3BDEC41EA3029D66E3DC187E2

9C86DCF700D14AE620BC2BB3EF72F13019A574E4

Reactions: Defibyoulater

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
someone thought i was hacking because i was lagging when i killed someone with a headshot and they thought I shot them through a wall.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy fuck are you retarded? Not only are these horrible trickstabs they're on fucking no skill pubs with new players. Not even any level on comp, not even the shittiest level of comp where people have some skill. Hell, not even a decent server. The only thing you could do to make this video shittier is add fucking gunshot bride to the dubstep and add flare cannons. Fucking kill yourself.
You're just mad that you can't get a decent backstab on an afk Heavy.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Holy fuck are you retarded? Not only are these horrible trickstabs they're on fucking no skill pubs with new players. Not even any level on comp, not even the shittiest level of comp where people have some skill. Hell, not even a decent server. The only thing you could do to make this video shittier is add fucking gunshot bride to the dubstep and add flare cannons. Fucking kill yourself.
You're just mad that you can't get a decent backstab on an afk Heavy.

a2471296702_16.jpg

Vega

Banned
Contributor
This actually happened today with two nerds who accused me of 'aimbotting'; with the grenade launcher, ambassador and a melee weapon.

I'm a defensive spy / demoman who picks people off, I'm not even all that good, and one of them sat there and watched me. How cute.

I've played about 2800 hours of TF2 and I dunno how much of it is playing 2fort but I've gotten it a lot and it's.. standard.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're not a hacker, but you're impersonating KillerZebra now :troll:

EDIT: How many people from this forum actually use my TF2 HUD, i'm actually kinda pleased lol.