wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Hello skial, I figured since I've actually started reading the forums I should introduce myself. I discovered skial this summer by playing on the double cross server until someone invited me to join. Currently, I still spend most of my time on Double Cross, but I do make it over to Badwater pretty frequently and I'm also intrigued by the new "pro" server, but I haven't made it on there at the same time as anyone else yet.

I also play a lot of Minecraft , I got the game about a month before it went Beta at about the worst time possible (the week before finals started) and I have been sinking large amounts of time into it ever since. Recently, I have been enjoying messing around with mods in single player, starting a new base on the skial server, and refining the stack I use for hosting a server for my friends.

Anywho, that's about it really, obviously as a cursory glance at my steam profile will tell you I do enjoy some other games (I'm eagerly anticipating November 11th, as I'm sure many of you are), but really it's hard to find time for much else besides TF2 and MC. Oh and before I forget, thanks for having an awesome community and excellent servers.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hello skial, I figured since I've actually started reading the forums I should introduce myself. I discovered skial this summer by playing on the double cross server until someone invited me to join. Currently, I still spend most of my time on Double Cross, but I do make it over to Badwater pretty frequently and I'm also intrigued by the new "pro" server, but I haven't made it on there at the same time as anyone else yet.

I also play a lot of Minecraft , I got the game about a month before it went Beta at about the worst time possible (the week before finals started) and I have been sinking large amounts of time into it ever since. Recently, I have been enjoying messing around with mods in single player, starting a new base on the skial server, and refining the stack I use for hosting a server for my friends.

Anywho, that's about it really, obviously as a cursory glance at my steam profile will tell you I do enjoy some other games (I'm eagerly anticipating November 11th, as I'm sure many of you are), but really it's hard to find time for much else besides TF2 and MC. Oh and before I forget, thanks for having an awesome community and excellent servers.
Read the threads for when we go onto US29. It's a blast (usually).
Nice to have you.