• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
Dear Admins

Griefers have recently been using the votemenu to prevent the nextmap vote menu from appearing and taking place. Thus leaving the server to randomly pick a map rather than us the player picking one. This has happened three times now within one week. Twice with one person, and today with another. I only play on the EU deathrun servers (1 and 2), so I have only witnessed this griefing on these servers. Therefore I can't speak for the rest of the skial community servers.

Please can you address this issue so that griefers can't use this exploit.

King Regards
Pink Floyd

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Dear Admins

Griefers have recently been using the votemenu to prevent the nextmap vote menu from appearing and taking place. Thus leaving the server to randomly pick a map rather than us the player picking one. This has happened three times now within one week. Twice with one person, and today with another. I only play on the EU deathrun servers (1 and 2), so I have only witnessed this griefing on these servers. Therefore I can't speak for the rest of the skial community servers.

Please can you address this issue so that griefers can't use this exploit.

King Regards
Pink Floyd
You need to make a report with a demo of this attached

defse

Uncharitable Spy
Either send proof to the admins or just voteban them. If they are really griefing thrn im pretty sure the server will agree to ban them

Gamer4605

Banned
A person called Cr^sh tried to slay me and then did this to prevent PlayStation and so I put vote gag and everyone voted no