Not open for further replies.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

ape 8118

Banned
hell nah bros getting btfo'd so hard they actually reports jokes
at least give contexts man
the context is the entire server is having fun and all saying this shit to encourage people to play spy
it's.a.fucking.joke
and the kill all n- thing ends with the word non-spy
seriously I have never seen someone being so petty about one thing they tried to ban someone using chat logs out of context

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
it is not a ban?
also aren't taking things out of context and report it aganist the rules? Wont that give the reporter a ban or something?
are you seriously suggesting that someone who reports someone else should get banned?

you broke the rules, you were reported. Either appeal your mute or wait it out.

ape 8118

Banned
are you seriously suggesting that someone who reports someone else should get banned?

you broke the rules, you were reported. Either appeal your mute or wait it out.
what rule? He took things out of context bro
no one is being offended, everyone on the server is in for the joke
dude didn't even play the game we were in, he just checked everything I said in the text chat to find something to get me muted

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some people take their punishments gracefully and just wait it out in modest silence.

Not you though, not you.

Reactions: AWabbit

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some groups of people just shut up after losing in an internet argument and wait for the winner to stop talking in modest silence
not you people though, not your friend group

Man I don't even know these people dawg. I'm just here to throw eggs and enjoy watching people dunk on you in their reports.

FROM THE THREE POINT LINE....ITS SEMINAL INHALATION TO DA RIM!!!! HES DONE IT!!!! A 2 MONTH MUTE FOR THE VICTORY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.