Should I have been banned

• yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • no

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

twiggy

Mildly Menacing Medic
was playing on skial surf and got ontop of jail for surf rainbow. built sentry gun and killed everyone in jail. they called it spawn camping even tho its not spawn, its jail. got vote banned.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

twiggy

Mildly Menacing Medic
yes
and you can't even spawn camp on the surf server cause it has 5 second spawn protection

Sakiko

Contributor
Looking at the chat log it seems one of the new admins was on the server maybe they can explain why the voteban was about or why it was not canceled(if on at the time still).
@Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl)

But we can not do anything about votemenu votes.

User

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
I don't why know why all players are so salty about everything. I got banned with mute and I didn't even say anything. I would love to troll but you can easily get banned for no reason.

Jessica (The 13 Year Old Girl)

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
If I'm being asked why the ban was not reversed then my answer would simply be that if you were voted to be banned then you need to appeal, I don't recall this incident, but if you would like I can look into it. Additionally, I do not see where that action (spawn camping) is not allowed.

twiggy

Mildly Menacing Medic
No admins wer on when it happend but I saw Jessica on a couple hours after it happened