Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Judging reddit based on its cringy ass subreddits is the equivalent of judging TF2 based on its blackwonder servers

Yeah, it's a part of it, but if you stay on the cool parts where the hivemind incels don't barf their retarded opinions all over the place, it's not that bad

Just swim through the ocean of human feces to get the small diamond on the other side.

Toxik

Contributor
Just swim through the ocean of human feces to get the small diamond on the other side.
It's not hard to unsubscribe from /r/all and just follow subreddits based on your interests, most subreddits that don't make it to the front page tend to be decent and have less hivemind tendencies

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's not hard to unsubscribe from /r/all and just follow subreddits based on your interests, most subreddits that don't make it to the front page tend to be decent and have less hivemind tendencies

Eh my problem is less about that and more that a vast majority of the site and general community is just fairly toxic in more ways than one and it spreads like a virus with only very very few "good" areas within it. It's depressing even if it's just a few good communities one hangs out at.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Eh my problem is less about that and more that a vast majority of the site and general community is just fairly toxic in more ways than one and it spreads like a virus with only very very few "good" areas within it. It's depressing even if it's just a few good communities one hangs out at.
The vast majority of the people you are talking about are composed of the same people you speak with daily. It's not reddit but rather it's a significant portion of the internet.

The small snippet of reddit pictures you posted is the stereotypical thing you can find on almost any major platform.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
reddit.png
de7.jpg

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
The vast majority of the people you are talking about are composed of the same people you speak with daily. It's not reddit but rather it's a significant portion of the internet.

The small snippet of reddit pictures you posted is the stereotypical thing you can find on almost any major platform.
are they on the front page of other major platforms?

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I’ve literally never seen a single one of those posts on the front page. I’m sure incest posts with 30 comments are making waves on all
ahh yes because those are the only posts on reddit that are awful. there is literally no other bad post that could possible get to the front page. none at all.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
ahh yes because those are the only posts on reddit that are awful. there is literally no other bad post that could possible get to the front page. none at all.
It seems like you go on reddit a lot if you know that.

n3onxlpmitgurken

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Reddit is even more toxic than the csgo or LOL community.

porkchop

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Niche subreddits are alright but once they grow a lot, the standard reddit bullshit comes with it. I've also stopped surfing over there and life feels a little nicer now. I stopped because the site is a massive echo chamber and you get downvoted to oblivion if you dare voice a counter opinion.