Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Clearly you’ve never been on the sport subreddits, which are pretty decent for the most part. I imagine that’s because you’d have to actively be interested in a sport, so that eliminates 90% of this user base.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Clearly you’ve never been on the sport subreddits, which are pretty decent for the most part. I imagine that’s because you’d have to actively be interested in a sport, so that eliminates 90% of this user base.
What ya mean? trolling is a sport.

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Site your sources on where you've obtained this information. I want to see graphs and excel sheets.
pub

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
circlejerking has been a problem for humanity for the longest time, but now places like reddit and twitter has only publicised it and make it more easily accessible
there is no cure to this disease, as it requires one to have common sense and in the 21 century, people with common sense are a dying breed as schools and parents no longer teach it
so yeah, fuck reddit

Vanta

Mildly Menacing Medic
Reddit is full of pseudo-intellectual, self righteous cunts. It's an absolute cesspit which rivals even twitter in its smug aura of self-fellatio.
Fuck Reddit.

Toxik

Contributor
Judging reddit based on its cringy ass subreddits is the equivalent of judging TF2 based on its blackwonder servers

Yeah, it's a part of it, but if you stay on the cool parts where the hivemind incels don't barf their retarded opinions all over the place, it's not that bad