mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Why do people always tell people in their welcome threads "don't got to unmod"???

Do you know what happens? They go to unmod and then they leave Skial forever. Ever wonder why you never see these people after they create a welcome thread.

STOP TELLING NEWBIES NOT TO GO TO UNMOD THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS UNTIL YOU POST THAT FFS

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
STOP TELLING NEWBIES NOT TO GO TO UNMOD THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT EXISTS UNTIL YOU POST THAT FFS

That's an easy problem to fix. Let's tell all the newbies to go to unmod. Reverse Psychology will make them not want to go there

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That's an easy problem to fix. Let's tell all the newbies to go to unmod. Reverse Psychology will make them not want to go there

Just don't fucking mention unmod in a person's "Hello! I'm new here!" thread. I mean holy shit what is wrong with people.

Also, sorry Jeffster. Welcome to Skial :)

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Why do people always tell people in their welcome threads "don't got to unmod"???

Do you know what happens? They go to unmod and then they leave Skial forever. Ever wonder why you never see these people after they create a welcome thread.

Alright, my post is fixed now.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Augar, you were such a bro when I bumped into you last week on US24.

Why are you trying to put on a show here?

Chiefmiest

Server-Clearing Cynic
So lots of people are farming dumb ratings on skial these days.
Well welcome here Jeff enjoy your stay xD

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This is why people shouldn't make welcome threads.

I never made a welcome thread. I just weaseled my way in...

Anyway If I was Jeffster I'd be laughing pretty hard right now at what my thread has become and probably just more intrigued by this odd group of people.

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Expires on 01-03-13 18:36

Currently 01-02-13 21:22

Seems like they didn't teach you TIME in school, back you go!

It's quite possible that he's in a different time zone, but idk if the banlist is synced to your local one or not

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not so sure...

Don't listen to Augar, he is an ignorant idiot who got banned for having offensive language on his tf2 items, and he claims "It's not offensive to anyone"

Don't listen to Augar, he is an ignorant idiot who got banned for having offensive language on his tf2 items, and he claims "It's not offensive to anyone"