TheJeffster23

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hello, members of Skial,
I'm TheJeffster23. I've been a skial member for a while and have played on a few servers once in a while, but I don't feel as though I've been too active in this community.
Hopefully, by joining this forum and introducing myself to you guys, I can become more familiar with you guys and the rest of the community.
Hope to see you all around!

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Welcome to Skial, home of the biggest jerks, dumbfucks and dicks. Enjoy your stay and there are no refunds.
No, but really, welcome, I hope you enjoy this community as much as I am, I'm a bit new too.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hi ignore the scarecely lethal noob
Welcome to skial the place you wish you could never leave(the only wish that'll come true)
btw did you name yourself after a band from the series Chuck?

TheJeffster23

Mildly Menacing Medic
hi ignore the scarecely lethal noob
Welcome to skial the place you wish you could never leave(the only wish that'll come true)
btw did you name yourself after a band from the series Chuck?
Thanks for the introduction.
And I've had tons of people ask if my name is a reference. I never intended it to be. Just picked this name out of the blue while making a YouTube account 5 years ago, and it's been my main name ever since. Never even heard of or watched Chuck ever before.

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Thanks for the introduction.
And I've had tons of people ask if my name is a reference. I never intended it to be. Just picked this name out of the blue while making a YouTube account 5 years ago, and it's been my main name ever since. Never even heard of or watched Chuck ever before.

Judging by your avatar, you watch Ed Edd n' Eddy? It was the best TV Show ever.

The Dark Side of the Gabe is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unusual.

Stop the derailment
train.jpg