• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Turbine EU 24 is fast respawn too. I'd like to know why you have decided to do that. Since the 32 player server went nuts i moved to the 24 slot non fast one. And now the same scenario.

Is it possible to receive an explanation please?.

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm assuming this is done too increase player quantity. While I can't confirm this, when servers have fast respawn and more slots, more players will join.

Bottiger

Administrator
Because the servers were only filled for 2-3 hours per day on the weekdays.

If you ever see the server change, it should be obvious why it was changed.

Rimbaud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Interesting to see the reason why. Sometimes hours can pass before blu wins the third stage on goldrush EU with fast respawn and some players have started to only play red. Is there anything that can be done to alleviate this?

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Just donate enough money for them to create a normal respawn server alongside with fast respawn. That should solve all your problems.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Just donate enough money for them to create a normal respawn server alongside with fast respawn. That should solve all your problems.

That isn't a realistic solution.
We would never reopen an unpopular server just because some people are donating it to stay open. They would exert an unwelcome influence on the server being able to dictate whatever settings or policy changes they want or else they would kill the server. This was how it was in the early days and I would never want to go back to that.