Kulture

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
May the Admins does us this justice and favor.

Many of us commoners wish to see Goldrush return to the rotation.

Some say that "variety is the spice of life."

Essex

Contributor
Yes, for great justice! Also, less maps that aren't Upward kplzthx.

Essex

Contributor
Well how about eliminating non-upward maps? That seems to be a sensible next step, amirite?

Stannis

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
You could suggest that on the suggestions forum! Just search first to make sure it hasn't been suggested before
Is there a way to limit entities so we can do 32 server?

I don't remember it crashing that much.

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Only @Bottiger could answer that. I assume if it hasn't been fixed though, then it doesn't have a solution. Also, if I am not mistaken, entities mean all the players. Meaning the players take up a spot on the map, and there aren't enough spots for each player for each map, so it crashes. I could be completely wrong though. He can answer that question for you.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

If it was crashing then it was probably crashing more than you witnessed since the server is up 24/7. Even if the crashes were minimal it could still be detrimental when it comes to filling up the server.

Bottiger

Administrator
I have no idea. The limit is hit based on how many hats/miscs/projectiles/map props exist at a single moment in time.

It is possible that the safe limit could be 25 or even 24 so I am not really interested in trying to guess and this is one of those things that Valve should fix.

Last edited: