• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Akula

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Well, I'm not even to sure if this is the right place to post this discussion, I've played on skial servers since 2011 and made my forum account literally an hour ago. Not sure if this has been reported yet either.

Anyways to get to the point, there is a unlimited uber glitch that is happening whenever a medic gains ubercharge, and then deploys that charge on a regular player, and switches to friendly, either during deployment or right after this results in the player that was charged being given unlimited uber. I had a medic do this to me in order to provide screenshots to post in this thread. <apparently I cant link images or post urls>

I haven't seen anyone abusing this glitch (meaning I haven't seen people glitch the charge and then go out and kill people while being ubered) however it is fully possible and someone might realize this and go out on a rampage. This is a trade server tho, so it doesn't really effect us cause we are here to trade but still this could work on the other skial servers that have !friendly on them and have bad consequences. I've seen this being performed twice before and in both times it resulted in the person who was ubered either staying in spawn or switching classes to get ubered.

During the time I was making this post the effect wore off somehow, I think the medic ubered someone else, or died. So this isn't a unlimited uber glitch but it does prolong the effect and the medic doesn't even need to be healing you for the effect to happen.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
the Über glitch is essentially like using addcon. it will drop as soon as the affected starts to receive continuous healing from a Dispenser, Payload cart or another Medic. airblasting him into a pit works too (unless the !friendly Medic was using the QuickFix, in which case, just backstab him)