FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
I'm not going to be playing on Skial servers, or even TF2 for a long time. I got early access to Star Wars: The Old Republic 2 days ago and have been playing it like a fanatic, so I decided to make it public that I'm done here for now.

I've had a great time here in this community. You're all funny people, and despite numerous differences we usually get along. It's been a great time, I've and a blast with most of you on and off tf2, but I'm going to a new game now. This doesn't mean I'll be gone for good, but at least for a LONG while, or at least nothing near my precious level of play. I may pop in to tf2 every once and a while and say hi, but not for long. I'll also lurk around the forums every now and then. Send me a PM in steam or the forums if you want to talk to me (if I'm not busy.... lol).

Now, here's a song that expresses my EXACT feeling on the matter:

If this disqualifies me from any raffle that's fine, I won't be on so much to collect. Just send me a message

Reactions: Doki

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You're a damn good dude, FireGame. One of our oldest regs. All the regs'll miss you. Hope you pop back on soon.

Peace be to you, my friend.
CiNiC

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
GLHF over there man. remember us when drama explodes in the TOR general chat. =)