Mike Howell (Relax)

Mildly Menacing Medic
I was bullied extensively for simply trying to report a player who on multiple occasions has tried to mute me using in game vote system. I filed a formal report and went to discord to seek more help. But i was insulted and laughed at by the tf2 admins.

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Side note, you were trying to mass ping all the admins, which is an asshole thing to do.....so.

Admins have lives outside of the game and this forum. File your vote abuse report and eat your mayonnaise while you wait for them to review it kid.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I was bullied extensively for simply trying to report a player who on multiple occasions has tried to mute me using in game vote system. I filed a formal report and went to discord to seek more help. But i was insulted and laughed at by the tf2 admins.
The player in question you reported definitely seems like he's vote abusing looking at has chat logs. So you just have to be patient.

However If you bother to look at the discord rules it clearly states there is no reports allowed. Don't be a dumbass and cry about it.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
the dude didnt even post any evidence
are the admins supposed to take your word for it?

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
Man you got muted in discord for mass ping spam now you out here joshing on them. Truly they have met the status of tf2 admin.
Jerma_kys.jpg