• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Do you think Miku should be removed?

• Total voters

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
On FF2 many people are complaining about how Miku is "op" or "unfun to fight against"
So i'm trying to get her removed.
The first reason she should be removed - Her lack of health doesn't nearly compensate for her speed, multiple rages, her super jump, and her weight down.
Second reason she should be removed - Her rages are also very overpowered (her two rages being 1. A stun rage making the player taunt. 2. Equipping "leeks" that do 100+ damage and 30+ bleed damage) In my view she should have 1 rage and make it less Overpowered by making the rage last shorter, or making the leeks do less damage.
Third reason - Her weight down. Her weight down is very strong, it is very close to handsome jacks in being so that if you hold crouch and look down you fly very fast into the ground this weight down makes it very annoying to be a soldier going for market gardeners.
Fourth reason - Her hitbox. Her hitbox is very inconsistent. Its super small and almost impossible to hit as sniper or any hit scan class.

I think these four reasons alone should be enough to at least get a few +1's many people in the skial FF2 community really have a strong hatred for this boss. That's why I want it to be removed

Last edited:
Reactions: stancepw

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
I just realized prick (A miku main) isnt going to be very happy about this thread...

NepGear

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I dont think that Miku should be removed but than again i am a weeb but hear me out. Instead of removing her why not nerfing her.
What should be nerfed:

* 1st Dont entirely remove the stun rage because other wise you are going to end up me using the bfb delaying the round. Instead make the stun rage taunt once not twice so at lease you can escape when you are done taunting instead of taunting twice. Or you can remove the the stun and instead give her a normal scare rage.

* 2nd nerf her speed but not too much like at lease to where you can outrun a normal scout because when batting against this boss you cannot escape this boss except if you are using a bfb scout, rocket jumping soldier or very good on your jumping skills. This also could sync her hitboxes to a normal scout but than again her hair does count as a hitbox so i cant complain about hitboxes.

* 3rd if She is getting a nerf to the ground at lease give her more hp if she is nerfed because she is the lowest health out of all the bosses.

I mean yea there maybe very op bosses like demopan with his R spam and handsome jack with his rng rage but the point is that there shouldn't be a boss that is superior than those 2 bosses.

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
I dont think that Miku should be removed but than again i am a weeb but hear me out. Instead of removing her why not nerfing her.
What should be nerfed:

* 1st Dont entirely remove the stun rage because other wise you are going to end up me using the bfb delaying the round. Instead make the stun rage taunt once not twice so at lease you can escape when you are done taunting instead of taunting twice. Or you can remove the the stun and instead give her a normal scare rage.

* 2nd nerf her speed but not too much like at lease to where you can outrun a normal scout because when batting against this boss you cannot escape this boss except if you are using a bfb scout, rocket jumping soldier or very good on your jumping skills. This also could sync her hitboxes to a normal scout but than again her hair does count as a hitbox so i cant complain about hitboxes.

* 3rd if She is getting a nerf to the ground at lease give her more hp if she is nerfed because she is the lowest health out of all the bosses.

I mean yea there maybe very op bosses like demopan with his R spam and handsome jack with his rng rage but the point is that there shouldn't be a boss that is superior than those 2 bosses.
I don't think she should get a speed buff IF she gets nerfed, that was one of my points her speed is very annoying to fight against as soldier, or scout.