bit

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Being interested in this game myself, I cringed scrolled through this section. if any people are also up to play this game, add me on steam and we'll learn and play together.

Reactions: Little_Lano

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
Search up playlist Learn Dota 2 on youtube by DotaCinema, it'll help you understand some gaming mechanics. You can also watch PurgeGamers or XVRogueGaming videos to learn about builds and what to do in given situations. You can also send them videos if you want them to review how you play.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No thanks, don't feel like getting yelled at by random hard-core pubbers because I don't know how to play the game, also any game to where it takes me longer than a half hour to learn how to play, is a waste of time.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
No thanks, don't feel like getting yelled at by random hard-core pubbers because I don't know how to play the game, also any game to where it takes me longer than a half hour to learn how to play, is a waste of time.
Stick around the Dota channel in TS, I started asking questions and just about everyone was intent on helping me learn, which I gladly accepted the offer to. Don't worry, we don't bite, but you might get slammed. ;P

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I am so into helping people learn DotA, I'm not super super good but I know enough and combined with everyone else who plays with me I can find out just about anything I need to! Feel free to add me on Steam, post your questions in this section, or hop onto teamspeak (ts.skial.com) and ask anyone if they want to play! There are usually quite a few willing to :)