Australian DotA

Unremarkable User
— Genesis Ruleset —

Format

The Tournament will be run in 2 stages. The first stage will be pools there are 4 pools of 7 players each and the top 2 go through. The second stage will be the double elimination bracket of 8 players.

Game Rules

• 2 matches for pool round, best of 3 for the bracket.
  • No soulring
  • No bottlecrowing
  • No neutrals, at all, nothing
  • Roshan is allowed
  • Runes are allowed
  • You may only pick/ban those heroes that are currently in captains mode
  • The winner is the first to achieve either of these objectives: 3 kills or 2 towers
  • Game format is Mid Only, radiant side starts the banning first. Referee will decide which player starts radiant via coinflip or if there is a gentleman’s agreement. Players swap sides after each game.
  • To clarify, pudge suicide and roshan denies doesn´t count as a kill.
Bans and Pick

The first round is always melee only, subsequent rounds do not have this restriction (ie: you can’t pick sniper round 1, but you can round 2+). Templar Assassin and Lone Druid are ranged heroes, Dragon Knight is melee.

- Order of Bans -

Person 1 and Person 2 will choose 3 heroes to make for their own pool, during the ban stage, the other person picks the hero that will be banned.

Example: Person 1 picks Pudge, Person 2 picks Puck, Person 1 picks Queen of Pain, Person 2 picks Viper, Person 1 picks Drow, Person 2 picks Shadow Fiend. Person 2 bans Pudge, Person 1 bans Viper, Person 2 bans Drow. Person 1 bans Shadow Fiend. Therefore Final heroes are Person 1 with Queen of Pain and Person 2 with Puck.

Playing your Matches

You will be assigned the people in your pool you need to play and a time period in which to complete the set. You will need to organise with the other player and a referee to complete the games. In the case that a set is not played I will forfeit one of the players from that match at my discretion.

Prizemoney

There is currently a prize pool of $200, 1st place gets 60%, 2nd place 30% and 3rd 10%. Please let me know if you wish to help in this area, also a caster for the finals would be great!

(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
This appears to be a 1v1 Tourney hosted using the Aussie servers so you will be forced to use Aussie servers if you apply for this, even though we have very little Aussie userbase even less so dota.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
"There is currently a prize pool of $200, 1st place gets 60%, 2nd place 30% and 3rd 10%"

you guys can outsource me if you want

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
FREE_ADVERTISING.jpg

I didn't see this on your fucking passport OP