CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Tried doing some "seeding" on US25 (vote server). Was just me and the bots.

I refuse to play on our servers when they are not completely filled with humans anymore.

Playing as spy on Badwater. I see a friendly medic standing next to me while I'm disguised. Obviously a spy. I move up to him and stab him. He undisguises, INTO AN ENEMY HEAVY. He then commences to shoot me to death.
I got airblast-juggled for about 10 seconds straight by a Ploghistinator pyro afterwards.
Then, I chose to play engineer, since having a team of 2 bot snipers, 2 medics and a bot spy was working wonderfully. At the final point, I watched as a bot spy disguised as a friendly spy was moving as a civillian, and as I proceeded to have my back against a corner hitting him with a Jag, he gets a YER reskin backstab on me as he explodes, and walks away with full health disguised as me.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Tried doing some "seeding" on US25 (vote server).
Playing as spy on Badwater. I see a friendly medic standing next to me while I'm disguised. Obviously a spy. I move up to him and stab him. He undisguises, INTO AN ENEMY HEAVY. He then commences to shoot me to death.

Teleporting spy said "fuck that shit" and sent a heavy after you

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Tried doing some "seeding" on US25 (vote server). Was just me and the bots.

I refuse to play on our servers when they are not completely filled with humans anymore.
:confused: If everyone refuses to play on empty servers then empty servers will always remain empty.

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
Just install an air canister, along with a trigger on the Phlog=problem solved
NEW UPDATE=Sapper is now a teleporter which replaces you with one of your teammates!
Your back has secretly been replaces with your front, during a top-secret experiment in Russia.

See? Everything has a logical explanation:troll:

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i think ur seeing things bro because bots don't do that ;)
3B6ECA822F8F66458CF86FCFFBBDCDF5603941E7

Anya and I also got to watch our team on offense as a bot scout chose that this would be an excellent spot to stay for the entire round:
5AB7DBA8CF4A3755EC587055BC6F52563E4B68A6

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
bots are not perfect they are glitchy. but they do not "transform". I been seeding all day today and a little yesterday. I have not once seen this magical transformation

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wtf is wrong with your HUD on the second picture?
How are you disguised as a medic while healing?
Oh, that means there's a disgusied spy behind me about to kill me.
:harpdarp:

I don't give a fuck, a friendly medic that was a spy turned into a heavy and shotgunned me to death. Believe what you will, but even without that, this is pathetic.

Bottiger

Administrator
Some of the unlocks might not work correctly. If you notice a problem with a specific item, I can disable it.

Also I will put something in to reset stuck bots.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Backburner airblast juggling. I think Widowmaker ammo doesn't work correctly on bots, either. I'll keep an eye out.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
This is the funnies tread I've seen on Skial in a long time. I literally LOL'd for a minute strait, getting odd looks from my family at all these posts.
:win:

Reactions: CiNiC