GFM-Mattz0r

Unremarkable User
Greetings Gamers!,

I'm Matt Scully, part of the Gamer.FM Organisation. I'm writing to you to invite you to be a part of our community. We have released a plugin that you can install on your SourceMod Based gaming servers, such as Counter Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2, etc.

What we offer?
A free 24/7 online radio broadcast service offer music for people to 'game' to.
We do competitions, prize give aways and much more
We also cover competitive UK based lan events. Infact this weekend we are off to www.epiclan.co.uk in sunny Uttoxeter to cover the event live! where one of our presenters are going to be carrying out a mammoth 12 hour radio broadcast to raise money for GamesAid.

What does the plugin offer?
The ability to tune in from in-game (No minimising required!) using our flash player
The ability to request and shoutout from in game when there is a DJ live on air
The ability to tell us how you feel about a song from ingame! You can send choons or poons to our database so we can tell what you - The listener wants?

I've played on a few of your servers and really enjoy it.

Why not check out our website, to help you decide if you want to become part of the awesomeness we have going on. http://www.gamer.fm

If you're interested, or have any further questions, you can contact me on matt.scully@gamer.fm

We don't require any payments or anything. Just for you to listen to our awesome music, whilst you frag and have fun
emoticon_smile.png

Let me know what you think!

Kind Regards,

Matt Scully
Gamer.FM