mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Necrobump because Season 3... nobody has been discussing it and I think a few people on here watch the show.

Also, holy shit...
5d5eb7c94e0aefb8f95cf549e996f667.png

Reactions: bigshula

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Yeah they make you feel bad for him... I do think what he's getting is a bit harsh. But honestly, fuck him.
It was well played with that squire-boy bringing him right back (I think it was the same place at least, I don't remember if Theon had a hood on or something before so he didn't recognize it). I thought it was pretty brilliant.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It was well played with that squire-boy bringing him right back (I think it was the same place at least, I don't remember if Theon had a hood on or something before so he didn't recognize it). I thought it was pretty brilliant.
Yeah I'm wondering what his deal was... what a fucking cunt.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Yeah I'm wondering what his deal was... what a fucking cunt.
I was more confused when the guy that kept calling Sam "piggy" was up to when he stabbed... Jeor Mormont? The Night's Watch commander ( I just know he's Angus MacLeod from Highlander and he was in Braveheart and Troy)

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I was more confused when the guy that kept calling Sam "piggy" was up to when he stabbed... Jeor Mormont? The Night's Watch commander ( I just know he's Angus MacLeod from Highlander and he was in Braveheart and Troy)

Yeah I don't know most of their names... and since people die so much it's kind of w/e. Plus the time between season 2 and 3 it seems like I have to re-learn a lot.

But anyway they went mad from starvation and the cold, and a lack of direction. They already had a grudge against Sam and blamed him for slowing down the group and being an overall worthless member of the Watch.

TheThirdMark

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
game-of-thrones-dany-valyrian.jpg

Seriously, Dany makes me jizz my pants every single episode. Specially when she is angry (which she is a lot of times).
She can pull my hair and call me Sandy!

Reactions: sov and Shula