Problem solved. Game crashes when I try to join a skial server.

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Paranoia, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Paranoia

Paranoia Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

I saw a thread similar to this but i couldn't fix it with the things offered there. I can not type link here because i dont have 2 posts . The game closes itself without anything and i see myself go from in-game to online. Help is appreciated.

2. ly_dee

ly_dee Epic Skial Regular Contributor

I see you managed to connect to a server. It'd be useful if you could say how you fixed it in case it happens to someone else next time.

3. Paranoia

Steam:

I did not fix it,it happens sometimes.I clicked to join game from somebodies profile.It still happens but i can not tell when it is going to happen.

4. Paranoia

Steam:

I am not sure but now it suddenly looks like it doesn't happen anymore.I've been playing 2 maps and did not close itself.If it is fixed now,it must be because i restarted the game,I guess.

5. Paranoia

Steam:

It isn't fixed.It crashes when I try to join from in-game server list,but it looks like i can join to someone else playing in skial servers by clicking the "join game" button in their profile.

6. Paranoia

Steam:

I disabled HTML Motd's and it doesn't happen anymore as it looks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice