bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (outdated, I know) and I like using light colored backgrounds on my phone and lock screen.
If any of you have seen the S3 you will notice that the app names are white, as well as the clock on the lock screen.
I tried to google this but it kept coming up with things about background brightness and things like that, which is not what I'm looking for at all. I'm looking to either a) change the font color or b) have more of a drop-shadow so I can actually read the words/numbers without squinting at the screen.

Is this possible or am I doomed to use dark backgrounds forever?

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (outdated, I know) and I like using light colored backgrounds on my phone and lock screen.
If any of you have seen the S3 you will notice that the app names are white, as well as the clock on the lock screen.
I tried to google this but it kept coming up with things about background brightness and things like that, which is not what I'm looking for at all. I'm looking to either a) change the font color or b) have more of a drop-shadow so I can actually read the words/numbers without squinting at the screen.

Is this possible or am I doomed to use dark backgrounds forever?
Would it be possible to edit the image and make little dark squares the size of the app block thingies or whatever so they "darken" the edges a bit?

I never have used a smartphone so i'm just talking out of my ass aren't I?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Would it be possible to edit the image and make little dark squares the size of the app block thingies or whatever so they "darken" the edges a bit?

I never have used a smartphone so i'm just talking out of my ass aren't I?
i couldddd but it'd be a lot of work getting it to line up perfectly and i use a random-wallpaper app that gives me a new one everyday out of a batch that i have "liked" so it'd be silly.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I don't think it's possible.. I have been doing a lot of stuff with my smartphone, but I haven't found anything like that (yet).

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thats odd. My app names have a black shadow behind them so you can read it with a light background

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Thats odd. My app names have a black shadow behind them so you can read it with a light background
mine does a tiiiiiiiiiny bit but not enough to really read it well :/ The apps aren't that bad, it's mostly the clock on the lock screen giving me trouble