• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[FURY]<DAVID>|M| is TF2 GOD.

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Only when he's playing

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
seeing how he edited his case to a single letter, I'd say his appeal is no longer valid. requesting lock

DAVID951

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
seeing how he edited his case to a single letter, I'd say his appeal is no longer valid. requesting lock
its cool. i never was requesting an appeal, its quite obvious. besides i think i need to take a couple days off to think about how i was acting. until monday you guys dont have to worry about me dominating your ass :) gg all

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
TRANSLATION: Lol I was never trying to get unbanned, I don't care, I needed a break anyway, see how much I care, I don't care, you think I care? I couldn't care less!

Please unban me I'm so alone

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
atleast i made SOMEONE laugh out loud. does anybody understand sarcasm here?
I like how you didn't notice the sarcasm from Creeping's post.

Edit: Here's your rank:

Here's CreepingDeath's rank:

Honestly, I'd like to see your ass get beaten by everyone else.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
atleast i made SOMEONE laugh out loud. does anybody understand sarcasm here?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Reactions: DAVID951

DAVID951

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
you've been trolled. :lol:

mabye if i didnt have a life and always played on the computer like you id have a better rank. I,ve been playing TF2 for 2 weeks mister. so suck on that biatch

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lolitrollyouawesomes580x964225553.png

Reactions: Firekip
Status
Not open for further replies.