• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[FURY]<DAVID>|M| is TF2 GOD.

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Only when he's playing

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1378702

"little does he know that i am am admin."

"HOnkey your a dumb shit." strike one

"FUCKING NIG." strike two

"NIglet." strike three

(and there's another "NIGGER." on the second page, as well as over a dozen !votemenu's in a relatively short amount of time).

could've at least said it was your brother/roommate doing that shit, just saying

"i like to cum in a little baby food jar then eat it like a popsicle when i freeze it."

mind if i write that one down though? fucking class

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I was banned yesterday for racism, vote abuse, and admin impersonation? I agree I did say\use racist language ONCE which WONT happen again i must not have read the rules when i entered the sever i appologize. But the other two are bullshit, I did vote more than once for someone to be gagged but thats because the vote passed, and the stupid son of a bitch kept running his mouth so i re gagged him. I think the gag turns off after awhile? and the admin impersonation ?WTF-lol? is it because im so good at TF2? i cant help the fact god made me the best player. sorry guys :( see you in 3 days lawl.
Well you're as a bright as a black hole aren't ya?
HLStatx records every little thing you say down to the punctuation marks, as pr1mus already pointed out.
Also, the self gloating isn't going to help you much. It just makes you look like a douche. Even more so due to the fact that you're ranked in the 14,000s.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
mabye next time you warn someone or tell them to read the rules before banning them. just a little idea,
Or you could just read them?
besides i am the best TF2 player around who dosent want me on their sever? i will be on my best bahavior on Monday i promise. see ya then!
If saying you're the best player around is your best behaviour, then yeah, you're not going to last very long.
so are you challenging me to a 1v1?
I could do that, as long as you're not a heavy, in which case I won't even bother.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
mabye next time you warn someone or tell them to read the rules before banning them
some admins might've been up for that if they caught you red-handed at your first "niglet", instead they reviewed your case at a later date (i assume) and saw other stuff that (dem !votemenu, saying ur an admin doesn't sit well either considering the other stuff you've been accused of), warnings don't really apply if you break multiple rules in one sitting, i guess.

DAVID951

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
78A483BE8D74E6C7B8ABA60D19856ACD7AC0CFD5

Status
Not open for further replies.