• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

John Wick

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Got muted cuz of this fucking trash bin named male_07 who spammed voice chat with ear rape music and didnt get shit done to him. when i told him to stop one fucking idiot votemenus me and i get muted for 30 minutes. Fuck you skial get your fucking votemenus shit straight. OR swap it with CallAdmin. Such a fucking underrated server which deserves to be one.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
We have !report, which you can use to report players who are abusing the votemenu system.
You can also record demos for foolproof evidence that someone has been abusing our systems.

|LABS| Minty Coffee

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Got muted cuz of this fucking trash bin named male_07 who spammed voice chat with ear rape music and didnt get shit done to him. when i told him to stop one fucking idiot votemenus me and i get muted for 30 minutes. Fuck you skial get your fucking votemenus shit straight. OR swap it with CallAdmin. Such a fucking underrated server which deserves to be one.
You can't blame the skial admins and plugin managers for idiots misusing the vote system. It's either have the vote system or don't have it. You can easily just mute him client side if you hate a democratic process so much.

yurisuika

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Is it that hard to mute someone? Why allocate your freedoms to policing when you can take action yourself?