(-TG-)SvenPhantom

Server-Clearing Cynic
http://www.dota2.com/frostivus/

With the Frostivus update coming in as a new gamemode. I will assume this will be like Diretide, a gamemode that doesn't go onto your official record with wins and losses, and you play to gain items such as couriers, misc., wards, etc. Current information shows that it will be a "Truce" gamemode so that means that you will work with the other team to accomplish some goal. Think this would be a good time for new people to join when Frostivus comes out, will teach you the mechanics without the pressure of being in an actual game. The update is scheduled to come out sometime next week. So discuss....

Reactions: ViperStriker2011

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Sounds pretty cool, if both teams work to achieve a common goal that means I can be nubby without getting a major shit-hole stomped in me.

Reactions: bunnyf00d

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Imo, if anyone who is new plans on joining, do it the first day asap when everyone doesn't know what the fuck they are doing. By the second day the "elite pros" are gonna start showing up in games.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
oh shushhhhhhhh, we were just messing around! its better to teach in smaller groups.
"Messing around"
Being killed in spawn taught me a lot on which items to buy while I'm dead. I learned so much.