Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In essence you can't win either way. Set rules to friendly or not. Do NOT liken to the opinions of those that willingly chose not to follow the rules.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
9e1e2d2ed21f81f6c05603c75d316609.png
I myself dabbled in pacifism once, that was before 'nam of course.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I myself dabbled in pacifism once, that was before 'nam of course.
Ah nam. I remember attempting to trudge up Friendly Hill. Friendlies as far as the eye could see, mowed down by Vietcong machine gun fire, friendlies crying out "I'M FRIENDLY STOP KILL!" all around. I remember the man standing next to me was crouching and holding a sandwich. He drew a picture into the blood-covered dirt he called 'sandvich dispenser'. Just as he finished, a sniper bullet went right through his skull. His last words were: "Fucking tryhards man..."

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ah nam. I remember attempting to trudge up Friendly Hill. Friendlies as far as the eye could see, mowed down by Vietcong machine gun fire, friendlies crying out "I'M FRIENDLY STOP KILL!" all around. I remember the man standing next to me was crouching and holding a sandwich. He drew a picture into the blood-covered dirt he called 'sandvich dispenser'. Just as he finished, a sniper bullet went right through his skull. His last words were: "Fucking tryhards man..."
Why did I read that in a Peter Griffin voice?