• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If you want to get rid of any of your random crap post here and hopefully someone will take it off your hands

Make sure to edit your post if someone takes anything off your hands

I got some crates I want to get rid of if anyone wants them

taken

Reactions: Defibyoulater

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
Who keeps creates anymore in there backpack.. really. Am I the only one who just trashes them?

I keep the event crates...

I've got a shit load of crates stored in a different account though... It would be outstanding if Valve made a crafting recipe for the Pallet of crates that involved crafting all of your useless crates, so you can make it rain on everybody else.:troll:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I keep the event crates...

I've got a shit load of crates stored in a different account though... It would be outstanding if Valve made a crafting recipe for the Pallet of crates that involved crafting all of your useless crates, so you can make it rain on everybody else.:troll:

I wonder what Valve was thinking when they made the pallet of crates thing.

You know they were sitting there going "this is going to piss soooo many people off"

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Also I have two coupons for free if anyone wants them:
-25% off Volgarr the Viking
-33% off Foul Play

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah I have 13 crates and I am sure they will keep piling up. You should be able to combine to at least make scrap.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This thread will come in handy for me. I hand out tons of spare robo parts, spare weps, and steam items I get from leveling up. I have some crap I could get rid of now, even.

Also lol at Chigga for rate spamming OP troll. What a sore loser.