THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm guessing by that reaction you don't know what it is:

720px-FF2_GROUP_PHOTO.png

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Freak_Fortress_2

That doesn't seem to list all the bosses I've seen thought, such as Billy the Kid, The Administrator etc.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
+1, I'd totally play this while I wait in line for Dustbowl TX.

Also, they need to add Crazy Legs to this.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I say we replace the VSH servers with this, without actually changing the server name (so people don't get scared).

I mean, this is a direct update from VSH.

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
if it's possible to leave in Hale himself it's entirely possible that no one would notice unless the mod (plugin?) itself has stuff like

WELCOME TO FREAK FORTRESS

THEK

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
if it's possible to leave in Hale himself it's entirely possible that no one would notice unless the mod (plugin?) itself has stuff like

WELCOME TO FREAK FORTRESS

I believe that Saxton is still in this game mode. What's even better is that you can chose who your boss will be.

Reactions: Isil

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And if we did get this game mode I would have to make some suggestions to add some of the other freaks you can find on other servers

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I love this. Only played it a few times when a Brony oriented Hale Mod crashed on my usual Hale server and defaulted to this but had a blast either way. +1

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
it will be popular for a week or two., maybe even a month if were lucky. and then it will most likely remain empty for the rest of eternity

Isil

Epic Skial Regular
it will be popular for a week or two., maybe even a month if were lucky. and then it will most likely remain empty for the rest of eternity

it's the same thing as VSH, and those servers are nicely populated all the time.

right now, the NY Custom Maps server (with balloon race, nonetheless) is full at 32 people.

lol.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I say we replace the VSH servers with this, without actually changing the server name (so people don't get scared).

I mean, this is a direct update from VSH.
Agreed! They guy who created VSH [Dr. Eggman a.k.a Rainbolt Dash] Said this was an upgrade!