iwtftgtyp

Unremarkable User
My usual gaming platform is Win. I have a decent system I put together, does what I want. Unfortunately I'm going to be in a situation where I may only have a mac to use for a bit. Does anyone know of decent mac-compatible Steam FPS games, single player, pref, TF2-like is also acceptable? Don't get me wrong, TF2's my all-time favorite game but the mac I may be using isn't equipped for good MPS/team performance. Thanks in advance.

mitk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
On my old MacBook Air Mid-2013 (13', High Sierra), CS:GO ran okay, albeit with some graphical adjustments. TFC, HL1, HL2, and Left 4 Dead all ran perfectly fine. Those were the main ones I played on my old account, with the previously mentioned MacBook. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

iwtftgtyp

Unremarkable User
On my old MacBook Air Mid-2013 (13', High Sierra), CS:GO ran okay, albeit with some graphical adjustments. TFC, HL1, HL2, and Left 4 Dead all ran perfectly fine. Those were the main ones I played on my old account, with the previously mentioned MacBook. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I think I'm going to have to get a virtual with an older OS on it since crApple decided to no longer be compatible w. 32-bit. Thanks for the tip! You mentioned some of my favorite games!