(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Some users have recently made useless threads about ponys.
We should limit the posting of pony pictures to the anime subforum as many users get annoyed by these pictures.
In general this new rule would provide less drama over ponys. Pony-fags could still post their ponys in the anime section while other users don't get annoyed by ponys.

Reactions: DrRuelel

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Some users have recently made useless threads about ponys.
We should limit the posting of pony pictures to the anime subforum as many users get annoyed by these pictures.
In general this new rule would provide less drama over ponys. Pony-fags could still post their ponys in the anime section while other users don't get annoyed by ponys.
I think you missed the part where it was revealed that there actually wasn't any drama.

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
I think you missed the part where it was revealed that there actually wasn't any drama.
There has been drama before. If you look at Rich's two threads then you see that there has been drama.
Either way they are annoying

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
There has been drama before. If you look at Rich's two threads then you see that there has been drama.
Either way they are annoying
::shrug:: -1 on the suggestion. Ponies didn't do anything to anyone.

Also! it ended in hugs

D

DeadHerald

Despite my personal distaste of this sort of thing. I can't approve of this ban, because the majority of pony images posted are mostly harmless. There needs to be a better reason to ban them then "Piero finds them annoying."

Reactions: Rvsz

(cYs) Del Piero

Contributor
Despite my personal distaste of this sort of thing. I can't approve of this ban, because the majority of pony images posted are mostly harmless. There needs to be a better reason to ban them then "Piero finds them annoying."

I'm not saying we ban pony things rather that we move them to the anime subforum

D

DeadHerald

I'm not saying we ban pony things rather that we move them to the anime subforum

Nope. No need to do that, either. The pony images are annoying, but rather inconsequential in the grand scope of things. It's like all the people who rage over furries. But in the end, that's nothing to get all "HULK SMASH!" over, either.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hey Bott I'll donate another 10 dollars if you take my profile picture and put it in the skial banner at the top of the page, so that Fluttershy is bursting out of the logo :D

D

DeadHerald

Del Piero... All you accomplish by tagging every single post by people you don't like with "dumb, troll, disagree" is painting yourself as an immature brat and hastening you're inevitable and unceremonious expulsion from this little community.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The "ponyfags" are following the rules. The general subforum says "Talk about anything that doesn't belong in another section." MLP is not anime either :p

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
There was a thread about banning different annoying thing yesterday, didn't work either.