Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
These hales just want to get killed because they are too lazy to reset their queue points, hales like these waste time for everyone on the server. Not sure if this is already covered in the "no friendlies" rule (as it doesn't involve friendling, just not playing the game).

Examples of this are:
- Hales running around the map not killing anyone
- Hales standing still, raging, and not killing anyone for the entire round
- Pretending to be afk when actually not
- Hales stalling the round (taunting, trolling, etc)

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
- Hales running around the map not killing anyone
- Hales standing still, raging, and not killing anyone for the entire round

That's classified as friendlying

- Pretending to be afk when actually not

Could you add some details? If they're just standing there pretending to be afk then suddenly rage and start killing everyone they may of been actually AFK, or it was done as a tactic. Even if it was done as a tactic I don't see it being a issue IMO.

- Hales stalling the round (taunting, trolling, etc)

Intentionally stalling the round is at the very least slayable. You can call a voteslay on them for that. If they keep it up I would ban for something like that.

As for the people who don't know how/are too lazy to reset their queue points and wait for players to kill them so they can end the round (especially since the server now blocks suicides for hales I believe) that's something I just slay for myself. I don't personally feel its worth a ban. It's technically a form of friendlying, but banning for it is a bit extreme IMO. A voteslay could usually fix the issue if a admin isn't on, assuming they're not killed within the first minute or so.