dope

Truly Feared Pyro
So I came across this glitch from the bosses spawn on this map when the round first started.
If a mapper could help me find the problem and fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.
The glitch occurs when you stand at the edge of the water right at the bosses spawn and look up, you can see props, and enemy players.

C11C5850CDF563DEE9038E03B43105648A5AEA15

And another angle
C11C5850CDF563DEE9038E03B43105648A5AEA15

some-mapper

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
This would be super easy to fix, but unless you have the source, it probably wont get fixed. Decompiling maps get very messy.

some-mapper

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I'm not saying its hard, it just takes time to fix all the stuff bspsource messes up (mostly optimization things, but there can be other stuff too). It really all depends on the map that's being decompiled.

ck24

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm not saying its hard, it just takes time to fix all the stuff bspsource messes up (mostly optimization things, but there can be other stuff too). It really all depends on the map that's being decompiled.
You just got to know what folder it goes into

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
It looks like a useless glitch and isn't even really exploitable. So it shouldn't be a problem and I don't think anyone should spend time on trying to fix this.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm not even sure it's possible to fix. It's caused by being partially inside a nodraw water brush on the side.

Reactions: Cream Tea

White Moose

Positively Inhumane Poster
this is a graphical glitch its not entirely useful as it takes a substantial amount of time to reach the surface and during that time players positions can change.
i think it is not game breaking