Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Well I play a lot of Skial|2fort+|LA and I am asked a crap ton of times. "Wow Devin what is that effect you have on your hat (Aka Glow). I tell them what is and they ask how they can donate and such and I direct them to the donations page... Well as I am playing 2fort when you run around with the effect on there is this particle ball from the effect that floats around your head and when you run around it ends up in your face and screws up your aim and just jacks up your eyes if you have a large screen. This has stopped me from using it because it is bothering the crap out of me Is there any way you could get rid of the particle ball or try to attach it to bip_head or some thing???

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It doesn't bother me when I use /glow I mean if you are trying to play seriously then you won't make yourself a big sparkling target and it's not in your FOV the whole time it comes and goes. I also aim just fine it's not like it pops up on your crosshair it's just kind of on the top/edges of your screen.

Bottiger

Administrator
It is already attached to the head. The problem is that it floats around when you move. The only solution would be to lower it.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It is already attached to the head. The problem is that it floats around when you move. The only solution would be to lower it.
I think thats what it would need. I am going to take a screen shot so some people can see.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Here they are.

This one is when it is starting to get annoying.
26A6C4C61D5CBD92CB543F45741F150C616B8150

And this is its full on glow in your face mode
9D23C748EA239C1D784487480C16A87C52C66712

F3B5876CE11EE84931B52C0F06EB2E1321445266

BE71431E5AF72CD42527E9412D46B26D92320F59

And just a note for mittens I make sure to turn it off when I am a spy and I some times turn it on as an engy so the others know I am not a spy but other than that I would love to use it 24/7

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Prais the bottiger for he has made my 2fort glowing troll/ letting people know about donating to skial mission possible with out full on glow mode in my face. I found this out by starting my morning off in bottigers idle and was going to give my fem pyro glow and /3 or !3 but then I had seen the glow around the chest and it became x-mas morning for me.

Thanks again bottiger.