Need Help Fix Dr_Dangerzone Minigames

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sir Trooper, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:
    The minigames in Dr_Dangerzone are broken as they kill everyone as soon as the they start. The demo shows this happening on one of the minigames but not the rest, however I can confirm it happens with all of them. The broken minigames led to everyone eventually rtving the map. The footage showing the broken minigame happens towards the end of the demo.

Demo: https://mega.nz/#!8dlCSS7B!qo_6pOoufWyLmt3HRmoGQF1OtM2GB33w1eosls2NZac

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. ♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦

♦•GeneraL•HawkA•♦ Uncharitable Spy Contributor

Steam:
    True, this map has a lot of glitches + mini games are broken

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zappheus

Zappheus Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. CH_

CH_ Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Hello map creator here, I am currently working on creating a skial version of this map which will fix this error. (The reason the minigames are broken is because i use a respawnall to respawn those who have died so that they can play the minigame. However, due to the vsh plugin on skial severs, which prevents respawns mid game, it causes error as seen in the demo) I will post an update soon but i also plan on adding in another minigame which will take a while. As for now, please wait patiently for the fix as i do not have much free time to work on it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Sir Trooper

Sir Trooper Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:
    CH_ There is also a lot of ways to dodge the motivator *cough* spy *cough*. I will take demos of that too if that helps :)

6. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Thank you for making the map. How do other servers deal with late spawning if they don't prevent respawns mid game?

7. Berke

Berke Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

Steam:
    Newer maps have afk killers I dont think late spawning is a really problem

8. Bottiger

Bottiger Administrator

Steam:
    Well afk killers have been around forever, but some maps just don't have them or don't work perfectly.

Should I just remove the late spawn killer on deathrun?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bunsy

Bunsy Uncharitable Spy Master Mapper

Steam:
    Yes.

10. St.ReLock

St.ReLock Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    You can fix this "the late spawn killer" plugin if you have a source code of this plugin(plugin_name.sp file)

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Sakiko

Sakiko Moderator Contributor

Steam:
    While you are fixing the map you can remove the spots that people can bypass the motivator (penis with sgs) which they can do in the first area

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice