• Yep

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, here it is. First one was great, second one was a waste of money. Too many characters and it was just a huge hassle. Wasn't even scary. So, I'm not really looking forward to the next one. If it's kept at 4(or 5 maximum) with a moderately sized map(like the first but just a tad bit bigger) with some new features(whatever they might be), then it could be good. But until then, I'm just going to guess it's going to be like the second one. Of course, this is all my opinion. If some of you liked it, great. Then the game did its job. But for me, it was just not good. So what do you guys think? Looking forward to it? Not looking forward to it? Loved the first but hated the second? Vice versa.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
On the steam greenlight page it says there is only one animatronic. Oh and this game takes place 30 years after the first one.

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Oh boy. Here we go again. Who's ready for thousands of Youtubers streaming their screams?

But in all seriousness, I am looking forward to it, if only to see how he continues to flesh out the underlying story.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Considering that the extremely basic story of those two games was fucked up, not really. I doubt there will be just one of them roaming around. There's no need to shoehorn in a "new" one and no need for him to throw in the "it's now a spooky scary horror house!" thing. Maybe he'll get it together with this one, but the extra grimy look in the trailer puts me off.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Only one? That actually seems like it could be interesting. As for the other YouTubers, I'm fine with Markiplier playing it. He's the least annoying one in my opinion. Not to mention he was the first one to beat 4/20 mode.

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Only one? That actually seems like it could be interesting. As for the other YouTubers, I'm fine with Markiplier playing it. He's the least annoying one in my opinion. Not to mention he was the first one to beat 4/20 mode.
He wasn't the first one, but I do agree he was a little less annoying than most of the youtube let's players that talk.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Considering that the extremely basic story of those two games was fucked up, not really. I doubt there will be just one of them roaming around. There's no need to shoehorn in a "new" one and no need for him to throw in the "it's now a spooky scary horror house!" thing. Maybe he'll get it together with this one, but the extra grimy look in the trailer puts me off.
We'll probably see Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica roaming around some time or another in the game. It would suck if we don't, but just one does sound somewhat interesting.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
8K4Notw.jpg

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Why would I be looking forward to this one? There's a slightly more updated one coming 2.5 months after that which I also don't plan on spending money on.

Honestly this makes all the Early Access abandonware seem like not such a bad deal.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I think the green bunny is going to use multiple forms or something cause there must be a reason why you have tons of random stuff in a box in your room.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I only care about the sub-plot in the series. The actual game is boring for me.