staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I might have to finally pick it up now. I've been avoiding it because of the lack of updates

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I might have to finally pick it up now. I've been avoiding it because of the lack of updates
From personal experience there's at least a few days of addictive gameplay working up to a diamond drill. After that point I felt like there wasn't much left except exploring higher-leveled worlds which meant level-grinding. Hopefully that ceiling is higher now, a year later.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
From personal experience there's at least a few days of addictive gameplay working up to a diamond drill. After that point I felt like there wasn't much left except exploring higher-leveled worlds which meant level-grinding. Hopefully that ceiling is higher now, a year later.
i also have yet to see it go on a significant sale on steam. I'm not interested in buying it for full price or the shitty 15% off sales they keep running for it.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
there are updates almost every day but they're highly unstable nightly build updates, so you'll be able to play them there is also the more stable updates that go in the unstable version
other than that this update has shittons stuff in it and the game is pretty good

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
there are updates almost every day but they're highly unstable nightly build updates, so you'll be able to play them there is also the more stable updates that go in the unstable version
other than that this update has shittons stuff in it and the game is pretty good
alright, i'll have to start looking into saving up for it.

i've been broke in steamland silly bucks since the christmas sales