Doktoberfest

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
FF2 Balancer
if you want hales to be added you have to go out of your way to make em or get someone else to do it cuz quite literally thers like nobody that makes hales now a days

soos

TF2 Admin
I don’t understand why there is nepgear who I still have no idea what that thing is and hatsune miku which I only know from papa johns instead of a dragonball character, they wouldn’t be too op as doom guy and vader are both stupid busted it would be hard to fuck this one up
Can we get a few commas with my side of ducttape to fix this grammar

Racadel

if you wanna add another hale go ahead if you can actually do it without fucking something up and making the hale broken or unplayable which in no fucking doubt will happen. also we don't need more hales we have plenty.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
As it stands, we have enough bosses at the moment. I honestly don’t think we need too many more since there’s quite a variety already.

Like Dok said though, if you want to add more, you’ll either have to make it yourself or find someone to make it.

Scotty McTailwhip

Unremarkable User
if you wanna add another hale go ahead if you can actually do it without fucking something up and making the hale broken or unplayable which in no fucking doubt will happen. also we don't need more hales we have plenty.
Yeah all the hales are either busted or underpowered

Racadel

Yeah all the hales are either busted or underpowered
if this was around 2 years ago I would've agreed but seeing how we nerfed the busted hales where people can actually wins against them I don't see them being much of a problem. Also the only underpowered hales are sonic and rock.