Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper
Just a nice touch.
Killfeed looks like a lightsaber kill, the boss' first person viewmodel will look like a saber instead of pan, and cooler noises and kill effects.

Even as a scout melee it shouldn't be hard to change.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I was actually thinking of this, it would be a simple change in the boss's config file.#

+1

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok I changed it to the bat saber but I don't know if this will actually work because the class the model is based on is for Pyro.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
It should work, I mean you sometimes have Engineer class bosses with flare guns. I don't see why it wouldn't.

Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper
The update looks great. Swing animation looks cool and the killfeed/sounds are awesome.

Except, he swings as fast as a scout. I know Hatsune has normal swing speed so isn't this easily fixable on Vader? Just reduce swing speed

bebe

Mildly Menacing Medic
The update looks great. Swing animation looks cool and the killfeed/sounds are awesome.

Except, he swings as fast as a scout. I know Hatsune has normal swing speed so isn't this easily fixable on Vader? Just reduce swing speed
Basically we just buffed vader

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
adding "5 ; 1.72" to the weapon attributes of Vader's .cfg should slow his swing speed down close enough to that of non-Scout classes