- 10% damage penalty
(adds onto current)

Sticky/Rocket Jumper
- 90% damage reduction (formerly 70%)
- No overheal from Medics.
- 20% health from health kits
+ 60% self-damage reduction
(formerly 50%)

These weapons are very annoying to fight against whilst very fun to use. I've attempted to retain that feeling without removing what made these weapons very fun to use. I don't really believe in only nerfing a weapon without buffing something else, so for simplicity's sake I've made you take less blast damage.

Thermal Thruster
+ 50% recharge rate
+ 20% jump height

Scottish Handshake

+ Cannot take fall damage when active
- Deals no damage

Persian Persuader

+ 100% shield bash damage
+ 50% shield charge recharge rate
+ 50% shield charge on hit

Splendid Screen
+ 300% shield bash damage

Chargin' Targe
+ 30 max hp

These are two weapons that are extremely underused, mostly due to being bad or having a better option. I'm going for more of the "basher" subclass if you'd call it, dealing a sizeable chunk of damage when bashing into the hale with a shield. This balances itself out automatically, due to being able to lose your shield by being hit once. The Chargin' Targe and Splendid Screen were both vastly overshadowed by the clear-upgrade Tide Turner, so I've made them a little unique in their own way!

Natascha
+ 20% movespeed
+ 10% damage
(former damage penalty removed)
+ 50% movespeed while revved
- 75% overheal from Medics
- 90% healing rate from Medics

Heavy has always been quite bad in FF2. The only two things you can really do to prevent this is have a Medic constantly pocketing you, or be in a really cheesy spot where the hale can't get you. This minigun is more of a "roamer" heavy subclass, allowing heavy to stand a threat when left alone in the open.

Huo Long Heater
+ 250% max ammo
+ minicrits against burning players

All Pistols
+ Constantly critically charged

All Stock Shotguns

+ Constantly mini-critcally charged

The Wrangler
+ Removed 20% speed debuff when active

Southern Hospitality

+ 70% sentry bullet resistance
+ 70% sentry rocket resistance
- 10% firing speed
- 40% metal from dispensers & ammo packs

This is a concept I've always wanted to see implemented properly. A way to consistently sentry/bullet jump, without it being too insane. I have put some (obviously) necessary debuffs on this wrench, mostly because being able to jump around as engineer without downsides would be a bit much. I hope to see more engineers flying around!

Sydney Sleeper
+ 50% decreased charge time

Dead Ringer
- 25% Cloak consume rate
- 50% health from health kits

Conniver's Kunai
+ 10% damage vulnerability when active

L'Etranger
Halved firing speed.
- 50% maximum ammo

These weapons have been purely nerfed because of how annoying of a loadout this is to fight as hale. Due to not being allowed to change the amount of HP lost when hale is backstabbed (9%), we have to improvise. Purely nerfing weapons is not very fun, so I'd changed up the invis watch to possibly see a new playstyle emerge.

Invisibility Watch (and Cloak and Dagger)
+ 10% Cloak duration
+ 25% Jump height on wearer
(exactly enough to crouch jump over any hale!)

I've buffed the Watches to hopefully encourage a new playstyle using them, instead of the Dead Ringer being "meta"

Thank you to everyone who helped me test these changes and make sure they work

If you dislike some of these changes/want to see something new, just tell me. Most of my changes are community-suggested and not something I just make up, so your voice matters! unless you want the gunslinger buffed i'm not doing that

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/rdvhiu4rf7ncc2r/weapons.cfg/file

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
It was fun testing some of these new changes and I'm definitely curious to try the ones I haven't had a chance to use yet.

+1

soos

TF2 Admin
helping out this time around was a blast, unlike when a certain someone changed only 2 sets of weapons cause he thought it'd be cool

fat + 1

Ultra Mann

Mildly Menacing Medic
These changes are very interesting and could make the server much more interesting and exciting with the new playstyles added with them.

+1